Burhani Women’s Association, Rajkot
The Burhani Women’s Association, Rajkot, was formed with the objective of serving the needs of muminaat behno as per the khushi of Aqa Moula (T.U.S.), the teachings and guidance of our beloved Amatullah Aaisaheba AQ and directives from Daerato Burhani Women’s Association.
Throughout the year, the Burhani Women’s Committee in New York organizes many events that aim to guide, uplift, educate and nurture a sense of community among the women in our jamaat. Currently, the committee has around 50 members.
Our events include:
- Ashara Ohbat
- Ashara Tasbeeh and Dua organization
- Moharram Majlis organization
- Tabudaat na amal
- Milad un Nabi/Busaheba nu wafaat program
- Roti making khidmat for Faiz-ul-Mawaid-Ul-Burhaniyah
- Salgirah program
- Ma Fatema ni Mithi Shitaabi
- Rajab Tasbeeh organization
- Ramadan masalla, iftaari, sabak and jaman organization
- Busaheba ni milaad program
- Any other programs as directed from Daerato or Alvazaarat
To join the Burhani Women’s Association or for any information about the committee, please contact Jamaat Office.